What is a "Confirmed Booking"
- You can check immediately whether we have rooms/beds available and you can book straight away by using your credit card - you will receive a booking confirmation by email immediately.
- When you book, our provider charges you a non-refundable 1,50 € to check your credit card. We will charge your Credit Card 3 days before arrival for the 1st night. If your credit card is not functioning at any stage, we will cancel your booking. We are not obliged to inform you.
- You do not have to reconfirm your booking - it is secure
- You can change or cancel your booking up to midnight, 3 days before arrival (local time).
- All bookings above 100€ must reach us as a "Confirmed Booking"
- You can book a max. of 8 people - larger groups must please contact us in advance.
Depending on our availability and your preferences, you can choose between:
you will stay in the same room during your total stay (this depends on our availability).
choose this option if you are prepared to make room changes or if you want diff. rooms at certain days of your stay - maybe because the size of your group varies. Beds of the same category can be in different rooms.
General Conditions for confirmed bookings
- If you simply want to check availability or have any questions, please do not use this form but contact us directly.
- After receiving your booking, we will check your credit card
immediately. If your credit card is not functional, we can not make a reservation. We are not obliged to inform you of this fact.
- You will be charged for the first night 3 days before your arrival. This amount is then no longer refundable. If your credit is not functional we will cancel your reservation. We are not obliged to inform you of this fact.
- If you supply us with a non - functional email address, or if we do not receive replies to our emails, we can not send you a booking confirmation and details - we might even have to cancel your reservation. Please make sure you also check your spam folder.
- You can cancel or change your booking free of further charges until midnight 3 days before arrival. You can do so online on our homepage - all you need is your booking no. and your family name.
- keep your reservation email private, it contains confidential information
- do not lose your booking no.
- all cancellations must reach us in written form
- No Shows (check - in after midnight of booked day of arrival)
and cancellations after midnight, 3 days before arrival- will be
charged for the first night of the booking. Your reservation is
- The maximum number of people per booking is limited to 8 people.
If you are a group of more than 8 people*, please contact the Hostel before making a booking.
- We are NOT a party hostel and you must be older than 18 - unless accompanied by your parents.
- We will charge your credit card for all damages caused by any member of your group
- The house rules of the Hostel are an integral
part of the General Rules and Conditions. When house rules are
violated, the EastSeven Berlin Hostel is allowed to terminate the
admission contract without further notice. You will find the house rules in the hostel or we can send them to you on demand and at your expenses.
- Opening hours:
The reception is open between 07h00 – 24h00
Room Check–Out 12h00
Room Check–Iin 15h00
when checking in, you will receive a door code which will guarantee 24h access to the hostel.
* we are looking forward to welcoming peaceful groups only, since we consider ourselves a rather relaxed and laid back hostel. So we do not want/accept stag or hen parties, school classes or anything of the sort. Should such groups book anyway, we will refuse accomodation and terminate the
admission contract without further notice. In such case that services
are not used by the affected Customer, cancellation fees in accordance
with cancellation rules will apply.